Plum Point Elementary School
What services do I provide?
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance lessons
- Consultation with teachers, parents, and administrators
- Coordinate with community and mental health colleagues to meet unique school and student needs
- Provide a comprehensive program that meets the academic, personal-social, and career needs of ALL students.
- Work CONFIDENTIALLY with students and inform stakeholders of critical information on a “need to know” basis.
- Implement effective interventions for students, but are not therapists or miracle workers.