What services do I provide?
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance lessons
- Consultation with teachers, parents, and administrators
- Coordinate with community and mental health colleagues to meet unique school and student needs
- Provide a comprehensive program that meets the academic, personal-social, and career needs of ALL students.
- Work CONFIDENTIALLY with students and inform stakeholders of critical information on a “need to know” basis.
- Implement effective interventions for students, but are not therapists or miracle workers.
Xello is an engaging, online program that helps K-12 students define their future goals and transform their aspirations into actionable plans for success. The program puts students at the center of their college and career planning experience. It helps them build self-knowledge, explore their options, create a plan, and develop the 21st-century skills needed to thrive in the world of work.